Friday, May 29, 2015

ME and the FAE

 
 http://www.earthwitchery.com/brownfae.gif

This page is dedicated to my musings about the Faery Realm..., 
and a collection of some bits of knowledge, poetry, Magick 
and some cool Fae stuffs
from the net

During my childhood days, I've always been fascinated with
the flowers, Fae houses and beautiful Gardens....
In fact,  one of my favourite stories is the Secret Garden.....
It thrilled me how a barren land was radually transformed 
to a very love garden with flowers everywhere....., 
that I was inspired to create my own...

I remember creating Fae Guardians.., and their faces were made from seeds

Now I am re-creating my lost garden .., 
and everytime I see the growth and progress of the plants..., 
I feel I am establishing  a great connection to their wonderful spirits...
In fact, I feel they are communicating with me, 
telling me the proper way to treat them....

Lately, I  have been seeing these tiny glittery specks of light tthat were floating 
in the air... I don't know if the are what they call "FAERY DUST"...., like all those 
Tinkerbell stuffs.... 
They linger for about 3 to 5 minutes.

The first time that I saw them was when I was in my room...
I woke up at around 10am....
It was already bright outside..., but in my room, 
it's like 4am..., still dark..,
due to my thick, vampiric curtains.......

I happened to look at the ceiling while sitting on my bed...
And when I looked up...it seemed that the tiny stars came down
to my room....
I thought I was just dreaming....but NO!
These tiny glittery specks of light were still there..., moving gently...

I stood up and marvelled at them..... 
I was trying not to wink, for I was afraid that I might lose them....
but then again, i winked...,
and they were still there...., moving gently...
And then gradually..., they disappeared...

The second time that I saw them was when  I was in the kitchen...
and the lights there were really bright, 
as the lovely sunshine was filling up the room....

When i entered the kitchen..., they were there...
floating in the air...
but at that moment, they were not in the ceiling, 
but rather lower...

Again, i tried not to wink, but i couldn't help it....
Yet, they were still there...., 
like tiny glitters suspended in the air....

That time.., they were all around me.....
It was indeed a breathtaking   experience!
After a few minutes, they gradually disappeared....


Well, since then, I have had the sudden urge to connect 
and to find out more about the Faery...



.....And so..., 
my  Magickal Journey now begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment